Logistic Information for Scholarship Recipients
Air tickets for ICAAP11 scholarship recipients are arranged through Thai Airways Branch Office in different countries. In order to confirm details of your air ticket booking, we request you to send us the following:
- Thai Airways Branch Office in your country or our travel agency will send the e-ticket to you via email address given in the scholarship application form.
- Scholarship recipients whose tickets are arranged by Scholarship Department are able to check the booking record by using this link.
- Please input your reservation code and passenger name
- Your travel itinerary will be shown as requested
- The travel itinerary can be printed out to be utilized as a supportive document for visa application
- Should you need further information regarding your air ticket booking, please email Thai Airways Branch Office in your country
|Using Other Airline
If your air tickets are booked from other airlines, please contact the ICAAP11 travel agent:
Ms. Araya Hroosakook (Dream)
Dare to Dream Travel Mate Co, Ltd.
Tel: 66 2 906 1877
Mobile: 66 8 1745 1995
Fax: 66 2 906 1878
- Thai or non-Thai scholarship recipients who reside in Thailand will receive a fixed rate of THB 2,000 (approximately USD 65) payable in local currency for inland transportation. Expenses for travel in Bangkok and its vicinity are not included.
- International scholarship recipients will receive a fixed rate of THB 2,000 (approximately USD 65) payable in local currency for inland transportation to nearest international airport.
|Note on Air Ticket
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR AIR TICKET REIMBURSEMENT
All recipients whose scholarship awards include air ticket, transportation costs are required to submit the following documents to the Scholarship Officer:
- Original invoice and receipts of the air ticket purchase (if you arranged your own air ticket).
Note: In case, your air ticket is arranged through Thai Airways Branch Office OR ICAAP11 Travel Agency, original invoice and receipts will not be required.
- Copy of the air ticket
- Boarding pass
ICAAP11 will reimburse visa fee at a fix rate of THB 930 (approximately USD 30) payable in local currency. Other expenditures, i.e. travel and daily allowance associated with your travel for visa application, are not included. Required documents for reimbursement of visa fee:
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your Thai visa
- Original receipt from the Thai Embassy/Consulate (receipt from any other agencies will not be accepted)
If accommodation is included in your scholarship award, a twin bed room will be booked at one of the following hotels:
|Scholarship Type||Hotel||Check In||Check Out|
|Community||The Montien Hotel
Suriwongse Road, Bangkok
|17 Nov 2013, 14.00hrs||23 Nov 2013, noon|
|Scientific, Youth and Media||Narai Hotel
Silom Road, Bangkok
|18 Nov 2013, 14.00hrs||23 Nov 2013, noon|
|Note on Accommodation
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ACCOMMODATION REIMBURSEMENT
If ICAAP11 agreed to cover your accommodation expenses due to flight schedule arranged by ICAAP11 Scholarship Department, reimbursement can be made onsite. The following documents are required:
- Original receipt
- Hotel guest folio
- Copy of hotel reservation for return trip
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION FEE REIMBURSEMENT
If you have already registered for the Congress before the award notification for scholarship, reimbursement of registration fee could be made. Please find details below on how to reimburse your registration fee:
- Reimbursement will be made in cash at Scholarship Centre
ShareThis Tweet Facebook Google + Tumblr Email